What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in your web browser that allows www.aworded.info or a third party to recognise you. Cookies can be used to collect, store and share bits of information about your activities across websites, including on www.aworded.info website.
Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To enable ad delivery and behavioural advertising
www.aworded.info uses session cookies that expire shortly after your visit, or when you close your browser. And also persistent cookies that remain in your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie.
In particular, by using www.aworded.info you may receive cookies from:
- Google Analytics to collect statistical data about the usage of this website.
- Google AdSense and DoubleClick to display advertisement more relevant to you.
- Facebook and Google+ so that you can recommend and share content in these social networks.
What Are Your Options About Cookies?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.